Sound Performance Lab
For more than 30 years, Sound Performance Lab has been developing audio devices for music, film, multimedia and broadcast manufactured in Germany
Milestones in the history of SPL are:
- the invention of the patented Vitalizer® sound optimization.
- the invention of level-independent envelope processing, which is used in the Transient Designer products.
- the invention of the Auto-dynamic De-Esser with S-sound reduction by means of phase cancellation.
- the first, discrete 5.1 surround microphone system Atmos 5.1.
- the development of the SPL 120V rail op-amps which are the integral components of the top-of-line SPL products, setting new benchmark in audio signal processing to outperform any existing analog or digital audio format.
- the invention of the Phonitor matrix for loudspeaker-equivalent listening and mixing via headphones.
Ultimate Headphone Amplifier w/ optional DAC
Headphone Amplifier w/ optional DAC
Headphone Monitoring Amp with Phonitor Matrix in 500 series dual rack module
Stereo Monitor Controller
Phonitor 2 rack-mount with 4-way speaker pair selection
Multichannel Monitor Controller
8 Channel Volume Controller
16 Channel Mastering Monitor Contoller for Immersive Audio
8 Channel Microphone Preamplifier in 120V Technology
2 Channel Tube Mic and Instrument Preamplifier w/ optional ADC
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom