These audio interfaces’ preamps and audio quality are quite impressive. Focusrite has made their name by developing high quality audio preamps. They are priced reasonably and are one of the better choices in its price range. It is important to note that the Scarlett series are super easy to get up and running; opening the box will be the hardest task. The low latency of the interface makes all the difference and it is nice to see that it is available even in their entry level Scarlett 2i2.
- USB 2.0 Mac and Windows Audio Interface
- Focusrite Scarlett Preamps
- Sample rate support of 1 kHz to 192 kHz
- Ableton Live Lite & Pro Tools | First & Software bundle
- 48V Phantom Power
- Aluminum Unibody Chassis
- Scarlett Red colour
Built on their experience in computer recording and studio hardware, the Clarett range promises clarity, virtually no noise, and AIR preamp modeling settings.
- Clarett preamps model the classic ISA design
- Mic Pre EIN = -128dB
- Dynamic range: 118dB A/D and 119dB D/A
- Thunderbolt technology ensures extra low round trip latency
- 24bit, 192kHz sample rates
- 64-bit AAX, AU and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Detailed metering
- All expandable over ADAT
- Includes MIDI I/O
Touch and Experience the Gear
Get hands on with our selection of the best gear available in a controlled, studio-like environment.
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help.
Let Us Show You How
We will show you how to make your music sound amazing. Whether you are an absolute beginner or trying to take your production to the next level, we will guide you all the way.