Apogee Element Series
Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces
Living up to Apogee’s stellar reputation for sonic quality with its converters. mic pres and low latency drivers, the Element series is an audio interface for now and the future with Mac computers. The integration with Logic Pro X is terrific. With streamlined hardware features and advanced software control, the Element series delivers ultimate recording quality and performance at unprecedented prices.
- Legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz/24-bit
- Two-stage, very low-noise preamps
- Single port Thunderbolt connectivity to Mac for ultra-low latency performance
- Element Control Software for Mac provides all control of hardware parameters including input gain, output level and low latency monitoring
- Element Control Mobile App provides wireless remote control of hardware via iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Multi-Unit Thunderbolt support – Connect any two Element audio I/O boxes directly to Thunderbolt ports on your computer
- ADAT Input for Expandability
Apogee Duet and Quartet
Mac, Wndows, iPad and iPhone USB Audio Interfaces
An industry standard for compact audio interfaces, it has stunning audio quality for both recording and playback. Direct iPad compatibility is thoughtfully designed and it also charges iPad while connected.
- Legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion and ESS Sabre32 DAC technology.
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- World-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac.
- Direct digital connection to iPad and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lightning and 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
Apogee Symphony I/O MKII
Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD Audio Interfaces
The Symphony I/O MkII is Apogee’s flagship product that absolutely oozes class. It has pristine clocking, transparent preamps, and impeccable AD/DA conversion. It’s not often you can describe an audio interface as being a joy to use, but the Symphony deserves praise for its user-friendliness.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Original Symphony I/O modules are compatible with new Mk II chassis
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt or Pro Tools HD (Mac/PC)
- Ultra-low latency performance – 1.35 ms with Thunderbolt and Logic Pro X
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
Apogee One for Mac & Windows
Apogee ONE is an all-in-one portable, USB audio interface that gives you everything you need to make professional recordings on the go. Connect a microphone, guitar or use ONE’s exceptional built-in omnidirectional microphone to easily capture your music without compromise. ONE even lets you record with a microphone (built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously.
- A 2-channel studio-quality audio interface and microphone for Mac (USB 2.0) and Lightning-equipped iPad (For Black Model)
- Apogee quality, 24-bit/96kHz next-gen AD/DA converters
- World-class mic preamps
- Direct digital connection to your iOS devices (For Black Model)
- Record up to two channels simultaneously
- Stereo output for connecting headphones or powered speakers
- Rugged die-cast aluminum body
Apogee MiC Plus
Professional USB Microphone for Mac, Windows, iPad and iPhone
The Apogee MiC Plus Microphone is an excellent choice whether you are recording vocals at a venue or podcasting on the road. The sound quality is pristine with A to D conversion at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. Small enough to put in your poket, the MiC Plus uses a high-quality cardioid mic capsule for superior rejection of off-axis sound, and 48dB of mic gain with digital control for superb precision. It weights less than 0.2 kg, has 3 colour LED status/input level/Blend mode indication, headphone output Blend control that gives you zero-latency monitoring, and input gain adjustment/mute, the MiC Plus is a value for money, high performance potable USB mic for remote apllications.
- Studio-quality cardioid microphone with USB connectivity for iOS devices
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution for pristine recordings
- 46dB max pre-amp gain
- Cardioid mic polar pattern provides superior ambient noise rejection
- Out of teh way bottom-end USB port and stereo headphone output
- Front-side LED status/level/Blend mode indicator for quick reference
- Rear-side intergrated threaded “camera” mount for hands-free recording
- Mini tripod, mic stand adapter, USB micro-B to Lightning cable, USB micro-B to USB-A adapter cable, and USB micro-B to USB-C adapter cable included
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Apogee Jam 96k
Guitar Audio Interface for Mac, Windows, iPad and iPhone
The Apogee Jam 96k brings amazing 24-bit/96kHz sound quality to your iOS device, Mac or Windows PC. Just plug your guitar in and get going. Easily adjust your levels with the control knob, boosting your signal by up to 40dB. With the Jam 96k’s studio-grade sound, it’s great to know you can use these tracks in your final mix.
- Two models to choose from (Mac/iOS or Mac/Windows)
- iOS connectivity available for Windows model with Apogee’s Lightning iOS cable (sold separately)
- 24-bit/96kHz digital conversion provides studio-quality sound
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL circuit design eliminates signal noise
- Designed to provide high-quality sound for electric guitar and bass
- With no confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Studio quality instrument preamp with external control knob delivers up to 40dB of gain
- Auto Soft Limit provides optimal input level without clipping
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone, Mac or Windows – no batteries or external power needed
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
USB DAC and Headphone Amp for Mac and Windows
Apogee Groove is the best portable USB DAC and headphone amp for listening to music on your Mac or Windows. Groove takes the same high quality audio technology found in the world’s most prestigious recording studios and delivers it to your laptop. Connect Groove to your computer’s USB port and your headphones or powered speakers to Groove’s audio output. It’s that easy. Groove’s output provides ample power at any impedance and Apogee’s Constant Current Drive technology makes your headphones sound their best. You’ll be amazed by the difference in sound quality – the precise stereo image, punchy bass and stunningly clear high-hats.
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac and Windows
- Up to 24 bit / 192kHz audio
- ESS Sabre DAC
- Enhances your iTunes, Spotify or other music listening experience
- Constant Current Drive™ provides smooth frequency response with any headphones
- Quad Sum DAC™, 4 DACs per channel for highest dynamic range and lowest distortion
- Asynchronous clocking
- Powered by USB
- Compact and portable (95mm L x 30mm W x 16mm H)
- Premium aluminum build quality
- Built in the USA
Apogee Control Hardware RemoteSGD 350.00
Apogee Duet for Mac, Windows, iPad and iPhoneSGD 989.00
Apogee Element 24SGD 895.00
Apogee Element 46SGD 1,395.00
Apogee Element 88SGD 2,295.00
Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt
Apogee HypeMiCSGD 539.00
Apogee Jam 96k for iPad, iPhone and MacSGD 185.00
Apogee Jam 96k for Windows and MacSGD 149.00
Apogee MiC 96k for iPad, iPhone and MacSGD 329.00
Apogee MiC 96k for Windows and MacSGD 295.00
Apogee MiC PLUSSGD 429.00
Apogee One for iPad, iPhone and MacSGD 489.00
Apogee One for Mac and WindowsSGD 489.00
Apogee Quartet for Mac, Windows, iPad and iPhone
Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II 8×8 ThunderboltSGD 5,695.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 16×16 Pro Tools HDSGD 7,395.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 16×16 ThunderboltSGD 7,395.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 2X6SE Pro Tools HDSGD 4,995.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MKII 2x6SE ThunderboltSGD 4,995.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 8×8 8 Mic Pres Pro Tools HDSGD 8,995.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 8×8 8 Mic Pres ThunderboltSGD 8,995.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 8×8 Pro Tools HDSGD 5,695.00
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom