Apogee Symphony Desktop
Symphony AD/DA in a Desktop Audio Interface
The Apogee Symphony Desktop features Apogee’s flagship AD/DA conversion into a desktop interface, along with hyper-realistic preamp emulations and powerful DSP. Experience industry-leading digital sound quality at up to 24-bit/192kHz, while cutting-edge analog components ensure clean, low-distortion results. Track through Apogee’s Alloy Mic Preamp emulations to add grit and character right at the source.
- 10-in/14-out desktop USB-C audio interface
- Symphony AD/DA conversion yields hyper-realistic sound quality at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- 2 mic preamps with Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture and up to 75dB of gain ensure clean, low-distortion results
- Alloy Mic Preamp emulation employs analog circuitry and digital processing to give you ultra-authentic modeling
- An array of analog and digital I/O options makes integration with your studio a breeze
- Dynamic touchscreen display supplies intuitive operation right from your desktop
- Unique hardware-software integration with Apple Logic Pro X gives you an incredibly streamlined workflow
Apogee Duet and Quartet
Mac, Wndows, iPad and iPhone USB Audio Interfaces
An industry standard for compact audio interfaces, it has stunning audio quality for both recording and playback. Direct iPad compatibility is thoughtfully designed and it also charges iPad while connected.
- Legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion and ESS Sabre32 DAC technology.
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- World-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac.
- Direct digital connection to iPad and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lightning and 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
Apogee Symphony I/O MKII
Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD Audio Interfaces
The Symphony I/O MkII is Apogee’s flagship product that absolutely oozes class. It has pristine clocking, transparent preamps, and impeccable AD/DA conversion. It’s not often you can describe an audio interface as being a joy to use, but the Symphony deserves praise for its user-friendliness.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Original Symphony I/O modules are compatible with new Mk II chassis
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt or Pro Tools HD (Mac/PC)
- Ultra-low latency performance – 1.35 ms with Thunderbolt and Logic Pro X
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
USB DAC and Headphone Amp for Mac and Windows
Apogee Groove is the best portable USB DAC and headphone amp for listening to music on your Mac or Windows. Groove takes the same high quality audio technology found in the world’s most prestigious recording studios and delivers it to your laptop. Connect Groove to your computer’s USB port and your headphones or powered speakers to Groove’s audio output. It’s that easy. Groove’s output provides ample power at any impedance and Apogee’s Constant Current Drive technology makes your headphones sound their best. You’ll be amazed by the difference in sound quality – the precise stereo image, punchy bass and stunningly clear high-hats.
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac and Windows
- Up to 24 bit / 192kHz audio
- ESS Sabre DAC
- Enhances your iTunes, Spotify or other music listening experience
- Constant Current Drive™ provides smooth frequency response with any headphones
- Quad Sum DAC™, 4 DACs per channel for highest dynamic range and lowest distortion
- Asynchronous clocking
- Powered by USB
- Compact and portable (95mm L x 30mm W x 16mm H)
- Premium aluminum build quality
- Built in the USA
Apogee Control Hardware RemoteSGD 350.00
Apogee Element 88SGD 2,295.00
Apogee GrooveSGD 429.00
Apogee HypeMiCSGD 529.00
Apogee Quartet for Mac, Windows, iPad and iPhone
Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II 8×8 ThunderboltSGD 5,695.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 16×16 Pro Tools HDSGD 7,395.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 16×16 ThunderboltSGD 7,395.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 2X6SE Pro Tools HDSGD 4,995.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MKII 2x6SE ThunderboltSGD 4,995.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 8×8 8 Mic Pres Pro Tools HDSGD 8,995.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 8×8 8 Mic Pres ThunderboltSGD 8,995.00
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 8×8 Pro Tools HDSGD 5,695.00
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom