We are tremendously proud and honoured to have won the award for Top Growth for the International Asia Pacific Region for Universal Audio for 2018. Thank you all for your continued support to us and Universal Audio through the years and for the years to come! We would not have been able to acheive this without each and every one of you.
Thank you once again
Universal Audio Apollo X
Next-Generation Rackmount Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interfaces with Classic Analog Sound
Universal Audio Arrow
Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
Arrow is the world’s first Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison™ mic preamps, and a free suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for album-quality results. This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.
- Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with 2 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs, plus 1 instrument input and a stereo headphone output
- Amazing sounding next-generation AD/DA for maximum fidelity
- UAD Powered Plug-ins for tracking and mixdown
- Pristine Preamps with Unison technology provides spot-on emulations of classic preamps
- Includes 14 Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle with accurate emulations of vintage analog hardware
- Thunderbolt 3 gives you ultra-low latency and huge bandwidth for higher sample rates and track counts
- Compact all metal, bus-powered design makes it perfect for mobile recording and even performing live
Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Elite Audio Conversion and Two Unison Preamps on your Desktop
Apollo Twin X allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, two Unison-enabled preamps, and available DUO or QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin X confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
Confirmed choice of hit-making professionals, used to record records by Kendrick Lamar (To Pimp A Butterfly), Coldplay (A Head Full of Dreams), Dre (Compton), Brad Paisley(Wheelhouse), and many more. It has earned numerous industry awards from Sound on Sound, Future Music and Electronic Musician – as well as the prestigious TEC Award for computer audio hardware.
- 10-in/6-out Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface for Mac or Windows systems
- Redesigned elite-class AD/DA conversion to deliver an ultra-pristine signal path with 127dB dynamic range
- Breathtaking clarity, depth, and accuracy in your recordings
- UAD Realtime Processing for authentic analog tones
- 2 Unison-enabled Mic Preamps for tracking through emulations from Neve, API, Manley and more
- Front-Panel Hi-Z Input
- Analog Classics Plug-In Bundle
- Backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs
Apollo Twin x4
Apollo x4 allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix larger projects with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, four Unison-enabled preamps, and QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo x4 confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
Record and mix with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion — with the widest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface
Onboard UAD QUAD Core processing lets you track and mix with the included Teletronix LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and 610‑B Tube Preamp & EQ plug-ins
Four Unison-enabled preamps — track larger projects with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Helios, Neve, API, Manley, and more
Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD-2 devices over Thunderbolt, adding DSP and I/O as your studio grows
Improve your workflow by controlling every Major DAW in the market including StudioOne, ProTools, Ableton and Logic. Control over 70 Softube & Universal Audio UAD2 plug-ins. Get the classic SSL Crunch straight out of the box.
Old School Manufacturing – Hand Built in California – Undeniably Warm & Rich
Townsend Labs Sphere L22 Precision Microphone Modeling SystemSGD1,995.00
Universal Audio 4-710d
Universal Audio 6176 Vintage Channel Strip
Universal Audio LA-610 MkII Classic Tube Recording Channel
Universal Audio SOLO/610 Classic Tube Preamplifier & DI Box
Universal Audio Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveling Amplifier
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 OCTO Core
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 QUAD Core
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom