We are tremendously proud and honoured to have won the award for Top Growth for the International Asia Pacific Region for Universal Audio for 2018. Thank you all for your continued support to us and Universal Audio through the years and for the years to come! We would not have been able to acheive this without each and every one of you.
Thank you once again
Universal Audio Apollo X
Next-Generation Rackmount Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interfaces with Classic Analog Sound
Universal Audio Arrow
Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
Arrow is the world’s first Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison™ mic preamps, and a free suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for album-quality results. This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.
- Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with 2 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs, plus 1 instrument input and a stereo headphone output
- Amazing sounding next-generation AD/DA for maximum fidelity
- UAD Powered Plug-ins for tracking and mixdown
- Pristine Preamps with Unison technology provides spot-on emulations of classic preamps
- Includes 14 Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle with accurate emulations of vintage analog hardware
- Thunderbolt 3 gives you ultra-low latency and huge bandwidth for higher sample rates and track counts
- Compact all metal, bus-powered design makes it perfect for mobile recording and even performing live
Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII
Next-Generation Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces with Classic Analog Sound
An improvement on perfection. A scaled-down alternative to Universal Audio’s flagship Apollo 8 and 16. The original Apollo Twin has been giving ‘the rest of us’ access to those mythical Unison preamps, first-class I/O and swanky award-winning UAD plugins for a few years now. The new Apollo Twin MkII is essentially more of the same, but with improvements to an already perfect audio interface if you ask us, not to mention the many Grammy Award wining artists and industry magazines that have already spoken. The Apollo Twin MK2 is the perfect centerpiece to your studio. Whether you’re just getting into the Apollo ecosystem or looking to expand your chain of devices, the Apollo Twin MK2 is an excellent choice.
- 10x6 Thunderbolt Audio Interface for Mac or Windows systems
- World class sound quality for superior recordings – as heard on many hit records
- Breathtaking clarity, depth, and accuracy in your recordings.
- UAD Realtime Processing for authentic analog tones
- 2 Unison-enabled Mic Preamps for tracking through emulations from Neve, API, Manley and more
- Front-Panel Hi-Z Input
- Analog Classics Plug-In Bundle
- Aluminum Construction
Improve your workflow by controlling every Major DAW in the market including StudioOne, ProTools, Ableton and Logic. Control over 70 Softube & Universal Audio UAD2 plug-ins. Get the classic SSL Crunch straight out of the box.
Old School Manufacturing – Hand Built in California – Undeniably Warm & Rich
Townsend Labs Sphere L22 Precision Microphone Modeling SystemSGD1,995.00
Universal Audio 4-710d
Universal Audio 6176 Vintage Channel Strip
Universal Audio LA-610 MkII Classic Tube Recording Channel
Universal Audio SOLO/610 Classic Tube Preamplifier & DI Box
Universal Audio Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveling Amplifier
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt OCTO Core
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt QUAD Core
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom