Best Distributor ASIA 2013
As the award-winning official distributor for Novation, we give you a commitment that is more than just guaranteeing that the product will function properly. We will also be waiting to answer your questions and address your concerns to the context of your setup, so we can get you up and running straight away. We proudly offer a One Year Service-mex Warranty to our customers.
Novation Launchpad Mk3 Series
Abelton Live Controllers
- Hands-on control for Ableton Live, FL Studio and other music applications
- Launchpad’s grid allows you to play drums and samples with pads pre-mapped to Ableton Live’s drum rack. You can start and stop loops and arm tracks without touching the mouse, plus the eight rows of pads also double up as stepped faders to control volumes, pans and sends.
- See at a glance what’s loaded, playing and recording.
- Portable, tough, lightweight and USB powered. Fits easily into a backpack
- Includes software bundle
Novation Launchkey Mk3 Series
USB Keyboard Controllers
- Affordable USB keyboard controllers with a well-considered selection of controls
- Nice feel with the synth-weighted keys for synth performances
- 2 x 8 row of velocity-sensitive, multi-coloured pads designed for either percussion tapping or the launching of loops
- Instantly maps to all major DAWs
- Includes software bundle
- Compatible with Mac, PC or iPad (via camera kit, 2 output)
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
Novation SL MKIII
Premium USB Keyboard Controllers
Designed to be the control centre of your studio, regardless of whether you’re DAW-based, controlling MIDI-equipped synths, living the modular dream or all of the above, the Novation SL MkIII series could be the most functional keyboard controllers going.
Available in 49- and 61-key versions, the SL MkIII sports USB., MIDI in, out, and out 2/thru on five-pin DIN, plus two CV/gate and Mod outputs, as well as three pedal inputs, and an analogue clock out for unequalled connectivity. These controllers feature a built-in Circuit-style eight-track polyphonic sequencer that can drive any output, and a semi-weighted keybed with super-fast scan rate for more expressive playing.
- Eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer
- Full colour LCD screens
- Intergration with Ableton or any other HUI-compatible DAW (Pro Tools, Logic, etc.)
- Customisable mappings for software and hardware
- USB; MIDI In, Out, Out2/Thru; three padel inputs; Analogue Clock Out; and two CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs
- Synth-style semi-weighted keybed with a sprung action and light-guides
- Velocity-sensitive RGB pads with polyphonic aftertouch
Series Include SL 49 MKIII and SL 61 MKIII
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom