Apogee Quartet for Mac, Windows, iPad and iPhone
“Apogee’s Quartet is a great sounding interface, that enables a professional workflow in a home studio device. It’s also still quite portable, so that I have been able to set it up as the core component for an additional production and editing rig in the live room to maximize productivity while I mix. With excellent converters, a great stereo image, and an intuitive monitoring interface, I would recommend this interface to any producer or engineer. The added bonus of MIDI Connectivity means you don’t have to limit yourself to a smaller USB controller. It’s got everything I need, and both looks and sounds great.” – Jason Agel, Mixing and Recording Engineer (John Legend, Prince, Rick Ross, Estelle, Michael Bolton, Common)
“This is still a home studio, and it’s got the vibe like that, but the Quartet makes it sound as good as it can possibly sound.” – Diplo, Grammy Winning DJ, Producer, Songwriter (Major Lazer, Diplo, Usher, Santigold, Bruno Mars, M.I.A.)
“The preamps and converters in the Quartet don’t sound like a cheap circuit with the Apogee name; they have that Apogee sound. Rather than just being honest and transparent, it would be fairer to say that nothing is lost.. When capturing the subtleties of the creaks and finger drags and the little details that make an acoustic performance feel real, the preamps of the Quartet leave nothing to be desired. The same could be said about the way they record vocals. With all the breath and humanity that they preserve, the recorded performance is really true to itself… In general, the Quartet is a rock-solid music creation station. It’s serious, professional, looks fantastic and sounds even better. The features are just right, no frivolity. The iOS bonus just made it that much better.” – Mix Magazine
The Ultimate Desktop Audio Interface and Studio Control for Mac and iPad
Apogee Quartet is the ultimate desktop audio interface and studio control center for professional recording on Mac and iPad. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and studio control in a compact desktop form factor, Quartet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 4 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O, ESS Sabre32 DAC technology and monitor controls.
Take advantage of Quartet’s low latency USB connection and powerful native Mac processing to join the ranks of top engineers and producers who count on Waves and Apogee to deliver hit after hit.
With Quartet’s 4 Combo inputs you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Expand your system with 8 additional inputs via Quartets optical (ADAT/SMUX) digital IN. Quartet also includes 8 analog outputs – 6 1/4” balanced outputs for connection to speakers or outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4” stereo headphone output. You can control up to 3 pairs of speakers or set Quartet up for 5.1 surround monitoring.
Apogee Quartet Highlights
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- 4 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 8 analog outputs – 6 balanced 1/4” outs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- Includes special offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- 8 digital inputs via 2 optical connections (ADAT/SMUX).
- Monitor control for up to 3 sets of speakers or 5.1 surround.
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac and Windows.
- Direct digital connection with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lightning cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
* A “Special Order” is a product that we normally do not keep in stock. We order it from the manufacturer as soon as you order from us. We are the exclusive distributor for Apogee, so we can get your special order to you fast, in about 2-3 weeks. Remember that special orders are non-cancelable, so make sure the item you are ordering is correct. Call us at +65 63388657 if you need assistance.
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom