SPL Madison MADI Interface
The SPL Madison offers the pure SPL analog sound for every MADI equipped digital console, audio router and PC MADI card.
With 16 input and 16 output channels in a single rack space, the Madison combines state of the art signal conversion with highly reliable clock and MADI processing. And as a true SPL unit it is simple to operate, easy to expand and, of course, an awesome sounding conversion system.
- 16 AD and 16 DA converters in 1U
- Superb sounding converters with a sophisticated analog section on 36 V audio rails
- +24 dBu professional output level
- Best price/performance value
- Up to 64 I/Os on 1 MADI port (4 units)
- Latency neutral MADI chaining
- 44.1 to 192 kHz, ±10% vari-speed
- SPL clock-shop for jitter-free operation
- Ultra-compatible, always operational MADI IO with ultra low conversion latencies
- Four directly selectable reference levels: 15/18/22/24
- Simple operation and setup right from the front panel controls
- Ergonomic, distance-readable meters for clear level status indication of any I/O channel
- Fanless, absolutely silent low-power design (max. 30 W)
- Redundant power supply optionally
- Four analog, 8-channel multicore DB 25 sockets
- Made in Germany
* A “Special Order” is a product that we normally do not keep in stock. We order it from the manufacturer as soon as you order from us. We are the exclusive distributor for SPL, so we can get your special order to you fast, in about 1-2 weeks. Remember that special orders are non-cancelable, so make sure the item you are ordering is correct. Call us at +65 63388657 if you need assistance.
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom