“The keyboard is impeccable. It feels natural and, surprisingly for a fully weighted keyboard, rather effortless to play.” – Sound On Sound
“The Numa X Piano GT is, without a doubt, one of the most realistic keyboard pianos we have ever heard. The Grand Touch keyboard is outstanding, and the grand piano tones are impeccable.” – Higher Hz
Disruptive ease, incredibly powerful
It’s a revolution for digital piano players. Hi-end features, sounds and effects, designed and organised in an amazing intuitive and effective way to offer the best feeling in performance, under every aspect and in every context. With an incredibly powerful brand-new sound engine, four parts easily assignable to internal sounds or to external midi, four track built-in digital mixer, USB audio interface and the best touch ever, it’s the ultimate keyboard for the ultimate user.
The touch is grand.
It will feel real when you play it.
The brand-new TP/400 Wood is the evolution of the well-known TP/40 Wood. The new white keys are more weighted and balanced for a better feeling. The side wood became a thin layer for a long-time stability. The escapement effect is incredibly close to the acoustic grand piano for a realistic playing experience.
Studiologic’s best sound engine ever, reproduces mind-blowing sounds thanks to a mix of sampling, wave shaping and physical modeling.
More than 200 Sounds, including Acoustic Pianos, Electric Pianos, Keyboards, Bass and Guitars, Organs, Synthesizers, Orchestral and many others. The “Acoustic modeling” makes acoustic piano sounds even more real. By reproducing string resonances, duplex scale, release note, key off and damper noise you will have the feeling of the real thing. The “Electric modeling” implements a detailed physical model of a vintage electric piano. You won’t want a better sound than the real one. A dedicated and powerful FX engine with high-end effects quality, modeled from real hardware. You will be able to create all the atmospheres with epic sound effects.
Ultimate versatility, to meet the needs of every musician.
You may want a switch pedal, a continuous pedal or a triple pedal. You can have all of them together and not only. Four programmable audio inputs, USB Audio and Midi, Midi Din plug and Audio Out connections.
The ultimate versatility to connect all your devices.
- 88-key digital keyboard with a cutting-edge wooden hammer-action Fatar keybed, featuring escapement and monophonic aftertouch
- 4 assignable key zones with MIDI output for controlling external devices
- 200+ hyper-realistic factory sounds using Studiologic’s industry-leading True Sound (TRS) and High-resolution Spectral Interpolation technologies
- Wide-ranging assortment of acoustic pianos, vintage electric pianos, and more
- Robust FX section, with 8 insert effects for each key zone and master delay and reverb effects
- Dedicated DSP effects for acoustic pianos bring enhanced realism to your performances
- Access and tweak sounds in real time effortlessly with the UXlogic adaptive color user interface and color-coded encoders
- Provides a built-in 4-channel digital mixer with EQ for a simple and efficient live performance setup
- Exchange sounds in a digital format with your computer or tablet and use the instrument as an audio board with the USB-audio feature
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom