“Without the Primary Source Enhancer, I wouldn’t be able to do my job.” – Andy Meyer, FOH / Justin Timberlake, Madonna
“The 5045 is the one piece of hardware I can’t do a show without.” – Vince Casamatta / Maroon 5, Halsey
The world’s most natural feedback reduction.
The 5045 Primary Source Enhancer is exceptionally useful at reducing feedback without negatively impacting the sonic integrity of the source signal, effectively increasing the level a microphone can be raised before feedback occurs in a live sound environment by up to 20dB. With controls that are very simply laid out and generally require minimal adjustment, the 5045 is an invaluable tool for churches, stadiums, performance halls, or any venue where feedback is problematic.
100% Analog Design
The 5045 shares some traits with conventional “noise gates”, but operates on a different principle. One common aspect is that both reduce the gain during the absence of signal – or more specifically, both begin to attenuate when the level of a signal falls below a certain user-defined threshold. The 5045 senses when someone is speaking or singing into the mic and allows the signal to pass through, and senses when the person has stopped talking or singing and reduces the gain appropriately, thus reducing the system’s tendency to feed back.
Importantly, the 5045 does not utilize filtering or digital processing to achieve its significant benefits. Built around Rupert Neve Designs’ custom input and output transformers, its all-analog circuitry provides superb control and sonic performance without compromising the integrity of the source material. This makes the 5045 the most intuitive, natural-sounding and effective method of feedback reduction available on the market.
Simple, Intuitive Controls
With a minimal control set, the 5045’s ease of use makes it ideal even for circumstances where a full-time or experienced engineer is not readily available, and allows for rapid adjustments on-the-fly even during performances.
The 5045 is an absolutely indispensable addition to any setup where feedback or reverberation are problematic, and is used every night on the biggest stages all across the world.
- An ideal way to remove unwanted background noise from your audio
- Provides 2 channels of clean signal for greater gain without risking feedback
- Functions similarly to a noise gate but operates on a more discerning principle
- Automatically detects when direct sound is present for perfect reaction time
- Straightforward controls are extremely easy to use for ultra-fast results
* A “Special Order” is a product that we normally do not keep in stock. We order it from the manufacturer as soon as you order from us. We are the exclusive distributor for Rupert Neve Designs, so we can get your special order to you fast, in about 2-3 weeks. Remember that special orders are non-cancelable, so make sure the item you are ordering is correct. Call us at +65 63388657 if you need assistance.
*Delays may be expected in the event of high order volumes or unforeseen circumstances.
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom