Two Channels of Definitive API Preamplification
The 3122V provides 2 channels of API’s signature analog sound and features the same legendary circuit design found in the 3124V and 3124MV, as well as the 312, 512V, and 512c mic preamps. In addition to the familiar combination of 2520 Op Amps and proprietary output transformers that give all API mic preamps that punch and massive headroom, the 3122V also includes front and rear panel XLR and 1/4″ inputs (conveniently selectable on the faceplate), a fixed-frequency HP filter, GAIN and the popular Variable Output Level control, as well as 48V, POL, and PAD. Rounding out the expansive feature set are the 3:1 Output Transformer Tap and 2 stunning analog VU meters with a separate peak LED.
- 2 Channels of Classic API Circuit Design
- API 2520 and Output Transformer
- Proprietary AP2516 Input Transformer
- Variable Output Control
- Fixed Frequency High Pass filter
- Vintage Style Analog VU Meters
- 3:1 Output Transformer Tap Selection
- Two Switchable front or rear XLR Input
- Front panel 1/4″ Hi Z Instrument Input
- Front panel mic/instrument selection switch
- Front panel polarity switch
- Front panel 48V power switch
- Front panel -20dB pad switch
- Peak LED
- Maximum 68dB of gain
* A “Special Order” is a product that we normally do not keep in stock. We order it from the manufacturer as soon as you order from us. We are the exclusive distributor for API Audio, so we can get your special order to you fast, in about 2-3 weeks. Remember that special orders are non-cancelable, so make sure the item you are ordering is correct. Call us at +65 63388657 if you need assistance.
*Delays may be expected in the event of high order volumes or unforeseen circumstances.
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom