Universal Audio Apollo Twin MkII Duo (Thunderbolt)
“My baby!” – JJ Lin
“Overall, the Apollo Twin Mk II is a fantastic audio interface we’d wholeheartedly recommend to all. From the quality of the audio conversion, to the thought applied to the Console application, the Apollo Twin Mk II is a high-class product delivering supreme audio quality at every stage of a production.” – MusicTech
“If ya don’t know, now ya knoooow… This is a MUST-HAVE!! UNIVERSAL AUDIO APOLLO TWIN. Best interface ever! The plug ins are ridiculous and the sound is pristine!” – Bernard Edwards Jr (Focus), two time Grammy award winning record producer (De Dre, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg, Mac Dre, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles, 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes)
“This has been the mainstay of my studio… It’s the beginning and end of everything… I absolutely love the DSP they create..” – William Philips (Grammy Award Winner for Song of the Year, “Stay With Me” by Sam Smith)
“… I can’t argue with UA’s claim that this is currently the best-sounding desktop interface on the market.” – Sam Inglis, Sound On Sound
“Without a doubt, the takes where I tracked with the preamp were better in every way possible. They were more intelligible, had more snap and overall had better body to them.” – Downbeat Magazine
“The Apollo Twin is a perfect little desktop interface well suited for home recording, critical listening, mixing, overdubs – you name it.” – Dana Gumbiner, Tape Op
“Navigating the Apollo is effortless and intuitive … In no time at all, I was using the Apollo as though I raised it.” – Rich Crescenti, SonicScoop
Apollo Twin MkII delivers next generation sound quality with Unison Technology, Realtime UAD Processing, UAD 2 DUO processing, talkback functionality and improved monitoring functions to Mac and Windows users over Thunderbolt
Featuring onboard Realtime UAD-2 DUO Core processing, this 2×6 Thunderbolt audio interface improves upon the original Apollo Twin’s gold-standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and D/A next-generation conversion – offering increased dynamic range and ultra-low THD.
Apollo Twin MkII also features Unison™ technology, which allows its dual mic preamps and front-panel DI to sound and behave like the world’s most sought-after tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes – including their all-important impedance, gain stage “sweet spots”, and circuit behaviors.
● Desktop 2×6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
● Available UAD-2 DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug–ins with near-zero latency*
● Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
● Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
● Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
● 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
● 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
● Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
● Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
● Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, Audio Units, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
* Apollo Twin MkII includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle. All other plug-ins are sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.