- 73-note Fatar TP/100 Premium Hammer Action keybed
- Studiologic’s triple-switch detection system
- Keyboard transmits Velocity and Aftertouch information
- Keyboard feel programmable for Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (variable)
- 6 user velocity curves (editable via SL Editor software)
- 250 Programs, in 12 Groups; 4 programmable Zones
- 2 MIDI ports (separately assignable)
- 3 programmable X/Y stick controllers
- Rotary encoder with navigation controls
- 3 Function buttons
- Color graphic LCD-TFT display (320 x 240)
- Pedals connections: 2 switch, 1 continuous, 1 universal
- MIDI (5-pin DIN connectors): In, Out 1, Out 2
- USB/MIDI to Host (bus powered)
- 9V DC power adapter included
- Powerful SL Editor software for Mac/PC (free download)
- Magnetic Rail System for optional SL Music Stand and SL Computer Plate
- Weight: 11.5 kg
Studiologic SL73 Studio
Out of stock
“If you’re after a very solid, capable and reliable weighted controller at a price that won’t break the bank, the Sl73 delivers.” – MusicRadar
Powerful and light, the perfect combination.
The SL73 Studio offers the innovative technology of the sophisticated Hammer Action TP/100 with 3 contacts per key and Aftertouch. Thanks to this keyset, the SL73 Studio is very portable (11.5kg), yet it provides the incredibly versatile touch and playability of the renowned SL line. As all the other SL Controllers, the SL73 Studio is very easy to operate, thanks to the large colour display, the main Encoder with navigation controls plus built in click and it’s a perfect solution for stage and studio setups.
To get the best out of this product, the SL Editor is downloadable from Studiologic’s official website and it allows you to edit all available SL parameters with a very intuitive and interactive user interface. When the SL73 Studio is connected to the computer (via USB) and the SL Editor is open, the communication is set in real time and all editing are transmitted to the unit directly, with no need of any offline action.
The lightness of the authentic touch
The SL Studio adopts the latest hammer action keybed technology from Fatar giving the best piano touch feeling. TP/100LR is remarkably lighter than any other. Each of the keys provides 3 contacts for superior performance. With the respect of the full weighted touch of the real piano action, the new design guarantees a very fluent and authentic feel. The results of this combination are simply amazing.
The SL offers three X/Y stick controllers, not just for performance but also for direct control and manipulation of any desired sound parameter. Stick one is spring-loaded for both X/Y directions. The typical use for this stick is pitch and modulation control. Stick 2 is spring-loaded in X direction only. Stick 3 is free in X and Y directions, ideal for panning, cross fading and parameter control. All sticks feature an elegant, aluminum control shaft which feels perfectly balanced and expressive between your fingertips.
Magnetic rail system
With the innovative Magnetic Rail System at the rear of the SL73 Studio you can easily adapt a note stand or an extension plate to hold your written notes, music, laptop or tablet. It works as brilliantly easy as it looks. Just click the brackets into the backrail to match the position you need for your accessory items.
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom