“All in all, the Numa Compact 2 is an ideal solution that’s insanely versatile: it plays great, it delivers on the sounds it promises, and will be at home in the jam space, the studio and the tour van. Well played, Studiologic. Well played, indeed.” – Performer Magazine
“You could be forgiven for thinking this may be a toy at first glance, but the Numa Compact 2 is a serious instrument and it takes portability to a new level in 88-note keyboards. Big sound and big features don’t necessarily require a big cabinet…” – Mixdown
88-key Stage Piano/USB MIDI Controller, Semi-weighted Action with Aftertouch, 88 Onboard Sounds, Enhanced MIDI Controller Functionality and High Quality built-in speakers
Compact, lightweight and loaded with many professional features
The Studiologic Numa Compact 2x comes in an ultra-modern design, together with state-of-the-art technology in a light (7kg) and portable cabinet. With its friendly user interface, two Sound sections, dual MIDI zones and a fast, expressive semi-weighted high quality keyboard, the Numa Compact 2x has all the features you’d expect from a professional stage piano keyboard controller.
The Numa Compact 2x is an instrument that can surprise everyone on live gigs and concerts, but is also ideal for rehearsals or studio recordings, thanks to the wide variety of sounds, such as Pianos, E-Pianos, Keyboards, Bass & Guitars, Organs (tone wheel, analogue and classics), Synthesizers, Orchestral sounds and effects and many others, including Drum Kits. Experience the quality of a top Stage Piano, Organ and Synth with an additional palette of sounds, coupled with a powerful MIDI controller, at a price that’s affordable for working musicians and enthusiasts.
Feels great no matter what you’re playing
It’s time the stage piano is re-designed — a workhorse instrument keyboardists rely on to deploy production-ready sounds, interface with DAWs in the studio, and provide portability for onstage use. A full-size 88-note keybed at the highest standard standard. If you work extensively with orchestral sample collections or play a lot of synth parts, you’ll appreciate a keyboard with semi-weighted action that works well for piano parts, but also provides playability for virtually every other type of instrument. The Numa Compact2x feels great no matter what you’re playing.
Tone wheel organ
A true tone wheel organ model derived from the acclaimed Numa Organ is implemented in the sound engine. The user interface gains 9 programmable sliders which can be used as Drawbars to control the organ sounds and as linear controls to send Midi CC as well.
Virtual synth machine
The Sledge engine is optimized to fit in the Numa Compact 2x, where it’s possible to create any synthetic sound starting from a basic waves library. Using the 9 sliders section it is possible to control 9 synthesis parameters.
Numa Compact 2x grows with your demands. You can either use it with the high quality built-in speakers in a training session, practice at home with your headphones and plug it to the PA system when playing with your musician friends or performing live on stage.
Audio Interface via USB
The USB port now allows to send and receive audio with digital quality. Simply send and record the sound of the NC2x on the computer (Mac or PC) or use the NC2x as an audio board, amplifying the digital audio coming from the computer or tablet thru the built-in speakers, in endless combinations.
This incredible new feature allows you to get two powerful functions at once:
- Send the instrument’s sounds in digital format, to your computer or tablet;
- Receive the computer or IOS device audio in digital format and amplify it thru the internal speakers.
You can avoid the use of standard audio Jack, connected to the Audio L/R Output, getting a perfect sound with digital quality an no noises of any kind.
Thanks to the USB-Audio features you can do an incredible list of possible actions, such as:
- Play and record your NC2 sounds on your computer or tablet, using only the USB connection;
- Play and Record an external sound source (MIDI) along with the NC2 sounds and record the result
- Play back any computer or tablet VST and listen to the sounds thru the NC2 Speakers;
- Play back any sound and Music played by your computer or tablet, thru the NC2 Speakers;
- Use the NC2 Volume, Bass, Treble and Mastering controls to enhance the computer and tabled sounds received via USB;
No setting are needed on the instrument; to enable it on your computer you simply have to find the Audio settings of your computer or IOS devices and select NC2, that will be listed as one of the available Audio boards, as both Recording and Playback device.
Small and Compact. Everything you need in just 7Kg. Take it anywhere.
- 88 Keys, TP/9 PIANO semi-weighted Action
- Dual switch detection system
- Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
- Max Polyphony 128 voices
- 2 Parts: Lower + Upper
- 100 Sounds
- 8 Acoustic Piano, 8 Electric Piano, 8 Keyboards, 12 Bass & Guitars, 16 Organs, 20 Synthesizers, 12 Orchestral, 16 Other sounds
- TrS (True Sound) Stereo multi-samples
- Tone wheel Organ Model (from Numa Organ 2 experience)
- Synth engine (from Sledge experience)
- Factory & User sounds updatable thru Hi-Speed USB device1
- Up to 6 effects simultaneously: 2 FX on Lower + 2 FX on Upper + Reverb + Strings resonance
- FX1: Drive, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger
- FX2: Rotary, Tremolo, Pan Trem, Delay
- REVERB: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring
- Strings Resonance on all Piano sounds with level control
- Sound and Programs
- 99 User programs
- 1GB Samples memory
- 6 Sections
- 2 Sounds in Layer or Split mode
- 2 Sounds (additional) from MIDI/USB
- 2 MIDI Zones in Layer or Split mode
- Edit functions
- Global Edit (10 parameters), Part Edit (11 parameters), Mixer (Lower / Upper / Zone A / Zone B volume control)
- Master controls: Bass, Treble, Mastering, Volume
- MIDI Module
- 2 Programmable Zones – A/B
- Program Change, Bank Select (LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Volume, Split assign, Transpose, Octave
- Pedals 1-2 assign, Sticks 1-2 assign
- 9 assignable sliders
- 10 + 10W built-in digital Amplifier
- 2 Elliptical full range speakers
- OLED display 128 x 64 dots
- Encoder with push function
- 7 potentiometer
- 23 buttons
- 9 drawbars | sliders
- Stick 1: Pitch
- Stick 2: Mod + FX Control
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Headphones: 6,3 mm TRS jack (programmable as Aux out)
- Pedals: Expression, Universal
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Audio, MIDI, hi-speed transfer, USB powerable
- DC IN: 12V
- Input: 100-240V / Output: 12V-2,5A
- Width: 127 cm / 50″
- Depth: 23 cm / 9″
- Height: 10 cm / 4″
- Weight: 7,1 Kg / 15,6 lbs
- Numa Compact 2x
- Power adapter
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom