Spectrasonics Keyscape – Collector Keyboards (boxed)
Out of stock
KEYSCAPE™ is an extraordinary new virtual instrument featuring the largest selection of collector keyboards in the world. Ten years in the making, each of these rare, sought-after keyboards was carefully restored and then deeply multisampled by the renowned Spectrasonics Sound Development Team. These compelling and highly expressive sounds will inspire you to PLAY!
The process began with going to the ends of the earth to find and restore each one of these rare and incredibly special instruments with the top technicians and expert craftsmen from each discipline. We even went as far as spending years redoing these instruments from scratch again and again until they were totally “right.”
This incredible attention to detail and meticulous care given to each instrument allowed us to develop these sounds to a whole new level of authentic tone and inspiring playability…and of course that’s just the start of how these instruments can be transformed into amazing new sounds with the STEAM Engine™!
The Custom Controls presented for each Patch allow you to go far beyond the original sound. The intuitive interface includes useful performance controls and high quality creative effects processing specially crafted for each Patch. Hundreds of included Patches showcase the remarkable versatility and ability to dramatically customize these iconic sounds to your music.
With many of these collector instruments, it’s really the imperfections that make them so interesting. Instead of cleaning up all the quirks and noises they make, we made sure to closely capture them since they are big part of their vibe. In addition to that, our software team closely modeled the authentic behavior and mojo of vintage amplifiers, classic effects units and unique subtleties like mechanical noises, pedal noises and release overtones to bring these sounds to a whole new level of authenticity and dynamic expression.
As a bonus for Omnisphere 2 users, Keyscape also integrates fully as a satellite instrument within the Omnisphere® interface. Keyscape will simply appear as a library inside Omnisphere’s browser for users of both plug-ins. This allows Omnisphere 2 users to harness the full synthesis power of the STEAM Engine® to explore endless new sonic possibilities and combinations!
• Huge 77 GB library with over 500 sounds, 36 Instrument Models and Hybrid “Duo” Patches
• Deeply Multisampled sounds with up to 32-way velocity switching, Round Robins, etc
• Mechanical Noise, Pedal Noise and Release Noise behavior modeling
• Patches feature authentic circuit modeled amps and effects
• Optional “Lite” installation (30 GB) for stage use
• Omnisphere® 2 integration
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL USERS
• 2.2 GHz Intel dual core processor or higher
• 8GB RAM minimum
• Solid State Drive recommended
• 80 GB of free hard drive space (30 GB for lite install)
• OS X 10.9 Mavericks or higher
• AU, VST 2.4 or AAX capable host software
• Native 64-bit host*
• Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
• VST 2.4 or AAX capable host software
• Native 64-bit host*
*32-bit hosts are not supported for Keyscape. However, Keyscape sounds can be played within Omnisphere 2 which can operate in 32-bit hosts