Softube Console 1 Fader
Hands-on Mixing for Softube’s Console 1
If you prefer to get hands-on while you’re mixing, the Softube Console 1 Fader will leave you with much to get excited about. This 10-fader approach to Softube’s popular Console 1 integrated hardware/software mixing makes riding track levels a breeze, while also enabling fast, intuitive control over volume, saturation, filtering, and tons of other parameters. Two component-modeled console emulations enrich your tracks with analog flavour. Console 1 Fader integrates seamlessly with Softube’s original Console 1 controller, supplying you with a complete channel strip solution. It’s like getting the benefits of a physical mixing console, minus the financial constraints and space requirements. Console 1 Fader boasts a weighty powder-coated steel chassis, high-quality hardware, and it works with all major DAWs right out of the box — no MIDI mapping required. Console 1 Fader is a must-have add-on for every Softube Console 1 user.
Take command with touch-sensitive motorized faders
The Console 1 Fader includes ten touch-sensitive 100mm ALPS motorised faders. Besides making riding track levels a breeze, multiple fader modes also enable fast, intuitive command over drive level, drive character, input gain, low cut, high cut, and up to three send levels — all from the same hardware control. You also get a Layer Mode that lets you build layers of tracks, placing many levels of mixing at your fingertips. The Console 1 Fader makes it child’s play to low cut all your guitars at once, or saturate your groups early on for a top-down effect in seconds. As for the quality of the hardware, you’ve got nothing to worry about — these faders are the real deal. If you’re used to mixing on a modern console, you’ll appreciate this control surface.
Fast, easy access to your entire session
You get an amazing level of control with the Softube Console 1 Fader. Besides its ten premium faders, you also get one-touch access to solo and mute functions, along with nearly every other parameter you can think of. Three assignable buttons control your DAW’s transport, or you can use them to access your favourite key commands. A single encoder, which is mounted on a high-grade, all-metal potentiometer, supplies easy tactile control over panning, as well as per-track stereo width via Console 1 Fader’s Spatializer tool. You’ll be amazed at how easily you can position each track in your mix using this single control. And don’t think you’re limited to 10 tracks — with the Console 1 Fader, you can quickly page through hundreds of tracks, 10 channels at a time.
World-class analog sound from component-modeled software
The Console 1 Fader is more than a mere control surface, it’s a full-blown console-in-a-box mixing solution — complete with component-modeled console emulations that will inject your mixes with true-to-life analog flavor. Best of all, since the processing is happening in Softube’s award-winning software, you’re able to switch console emulations on the fly to audition different sounds across your entire project. You can even select a different emulation for each channel! The Console 1 Fader includes two analog console emulations (Tube and Discrete), and is compatible with Softube’s Console 1 expansions, such as American Class A, British Class A, and SSL XL 9000 K-Series. The Console 1 Fader is a great way to achieve an authentic mixed-on-a-console experience in the box.
- 10-fader control surface for Softube’s Console 1 hardware/software mixing solution
- 10 touch-sensitive 100mm ALPS motorized faders make riding track levels a breeze
- Enables fast, intuitive control over volume, saturation, filtering, and tons of other parameters
- 1-touch access to solo and mute functions, and more
- 3 assignable buttons control your DAW’s transport or access your favorite key commands
- Multifunction encoder adjusts track pan and stereo width
- 2 component-modeled console emulations enrich your tracks with analog flavor
- Integrates seamlessly with Softube’s original Console 1 controller
- High-quality hardware ensures premium feel and tactile feedback
- Layer Mode builds layers of tracks to place many levels of mixing at your fingertips
- Quickly page through hundreds of tracks, 10 channels at a time
- Spatializer tool offers quick and easy per-channel control of stereo width
- Expandable via Console 1 expansion channel strips (sold separately)
- Use multiple units for larger studio configurations
- Works with all major DAWs right out of the box — no MIDI mapping required
- Weighty powder-coated steel chassis
* A “Special Order” is a product that we normally do not keep in stock. We order it from the manufacturer as soon as you order from us. We are the exclusive distributor for Softube, so we can get your special order to you fast, in about 2-3 weeks. Remember that special orders are non-cancelable, so make sure the item you are ordering is correct. Call us at +65 63388657 if you need assistance.
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom