Henriksen The Bud (Gig Bag included)
Winner of the Platinum Award for Excellence “…two-channel combo amp with features that put many full-size acoustic guitar amps to shame, yet it comes in a cube-shaped box that measures 9x9x9 inches and weighs less than 17 pounds (7.7kg).” – Guitar World
“The Bud can coax a lovely richness out of your guitar’s clean tone that is also very articulate and dimensional. If you need a bit more sparkle, the Bright switch will amend the amp’s naturally darker tone to give your playing more clarity… The Bud is such a good hang that you’ll want to stay up late into the night, and you won’t even have to disturb the neighbors because the amp comes with a headphone jack. Built to sound transparent and be portable and reliable, the Bud could turn out to be your new best friend.” – GuitarPlayer
The Bud is without question the smallest, TRULY GIGABLE guitar amplifier on the market. You won’t believe the tone coming from either your acoustic or electric guitar, or any stringed instrument with a pickup for that matter, not to mention the volume The Bud is capable of cleanly producing. At 9x9x9 inches, 7.7kg and 120 watts of analog power with a feature set that allows you the versatility to cover almost any kind of gig, this is a MUST HAVE piece of gear for the working musician.
Features and Specifications
The Bud has two identical pre-amps, each with independent EQ, separate FX loops, independent reverb, full 48 volt phantom power and an input gain control to adjust for different pickups. There’s also an auxiliary input on channel 1 so that whatever you are using it for can be EQ’d separately from your instrument signal. Channel 2 has a bright switch for instruments that need more high end push.
There is a balanced XLR out on the back of the amp which is post-EQ, post-reverb and both channels summed – meaning the signal you’re sending the house (or mixing console, or other amplifier, etc…) is the same signal you’re hearing from the speaker! For pre-EQ and individual channel output the FX loop send/returns can be used.
If you need more sound pressure, there is a parallel extension speaker output to make full use of The Bud’s output power. The Bud can drive a 4×10 bass cabinet with no problem at all, and if you plug a 1/4″ dummy plug (headphone adapter plug) into the headphone jack, it defeats the internal speaker but leaves the extension speaker out live. Did we mention there’s a headphone jack?
The possibilities are nearly limitless, all from an amp so tiny you won’t believe your eyes, but you will believe your ears.
• 120 watts
• 17 lbs
• 1/8 Aux. input
• Dual channel, each with independent 5-band EQ and reverb, 48 volt phantom powered XLR/1/4″ combo inputs, and input gain control.
• TRS send/return FX loops for each channel with instrument/line level select
• Channel 2 bright switch
• XLR balanced line out (post EQ and reverb, both channels)
• OEM 6.5″ Eminence Beta speaker with special fluid-cooled, high-yield neodymium tweeter (defeat-able)
• Ext. Speaker out
• Headphone Jack
* A “Special Order” is a product that we normally do not keep in stock. We order it from the manufacturer as soon as you order from us. We are the exclusive distributor for Henriksen, so we can get your special order to you fast, in about 2-3 weeks. Remember that special orders are non-cancelable, so make sure the item you are ordering is correct. Call us at +65 63388657 if you need assistance.
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help. Contact us or visit our showroom