Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Tube Condenser Microphone
The Avantone CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. Well known for the microphone that recorded Taylor Swift and Nick Jonas’ studio albums, the design, character and performance can be compared directly to some of the very finest vintage tube vocal mics but at a fraction of their cost.
- Nine pattern tube microphone with dual 32mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsules
- Ideal for studio vocals, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, room mic, piano
- -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF metal roll off toggle switches
- Hand selected Russian made 6072A Tube
- Included accessories: padded wooden box, shockmount, metal road case
Mixphones Reference Headphones
The first thought that comes to your mind after you have heard them is… you cannot believe that this is not double the price. Rock solid, extremely durable, the MP1 MixPhones are genuinely useful for mixing and enjoying excellent sound.
- Triple-mode headphones
- Vari-Voice lets you switch between normal stereo, mono, and Mix mode
- Mix mode focuses your attention on the critical midrange frequencies
- Cushy, pivoting earcups and padded head strap for comfort during marathon sessions
- 1/4″ TRS threaded adapters included
- 18Hz-25kHz frequency response lets you hear every nuance of your mixes
- Large-format 50mm drivers for clean, powerful reproduction of any signal
- 113dB (IEC-318@1mW)@ 1kHz SPL handles peaks with composure
- Ships with 2 removable cables (1/8″ TRS termination): 3-meter straight and 1-meter spring collapsible
Active Studio Monitors
Essential for anyone serious about mix engineering, this is the best tool available for reliably balancing a mix so that it works in a wide range of listening situations like on bass-challenged real-world systems such as computers, televisions, car stereos, and bluetooth speakers.
- Active (Self-powered) shielded full-range stereo pair
- Mosfet amplifier in each MixCube
- Locking power input cable
- 25″ shielded full-range 8 ohm drivers
- 6 1/2″ Cube cabinet with multiple coats of high gloss lacquer finish
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet sides and baffle for low resonance
- Radiused corners and edges reduce edge diffraction for better imaging
- Inputs: XLR & TRS (combo jack) +4 balanced and -10 unbalanced
- High-Rigidity die cast Aluminum frame with polished mounting bezel
- Anodized milled Aluminum Terminal Plate
- 1/4″ soft neoprene pad is recessed into the cabinet base to serve as a non-skid acoustic isolator
- Standard size (5/8″- 27 threading) female microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- Frequency Response: 90Hz-17kHz (Accessible Musical Range)
- Amp Power: 60 watts RMS@ .005% THD (1KHz)
Touch and Experience the Gear
Get hands on with our selection of the best gear available in a controlled, studio-like environment.
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help.
Let Us Show You How
We will show you how to make your music sound amazing. Whether you are an absolute beginner or trying to take your production to the next level, we will guide you all the way.